Blog Design by Bling on the Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Writing Your Success Questions

Writing Your Success Questions

Success Questions are exceedingly powerful, and should be used continuously throughout the life of your goal-setting routine.

These questions effectively control the focus of your thoughts, which should, at all times, be directed towards the goals you've set for yourself. They work by overriding your negative internal questions, so that your subconscious is working with you instead of against you. They will get your subconscious back on the side of success.

Success Questions are simply positive questions you write down to regularly ask yourself whenever you've got spare time, when you start doubting yourself, or anytime you feel the need to focus your thoughts. They should be relevant to your goal-setting routine, and directly related to particular goals you're working on. The following are examples of positive Success Questions:

• What is the most important thing I could do right now?
• What should I be doing at this moment to increase my prospects for making a sale?
• What can I do today to ensure I meet my investment goals?
• How can I earn $1 Million as a successful Realtor by my 40th birthday?
• Who should I talk to today that will help me learn everything about bonds?

Remember not only to make your Success Questions as positive as possible, but to write them down where you can regularly read them to yourself. And then, do what is necessary to answer them.

No comments: